1.16.2012

a little humor required...

day 16 --

i love how when i started i was like, "day 1, day 5..."  now i am like what the hell day is it..& you know it is easy cause we are only in january...but holy crap can you imagine me in may (well S^%$ in february)...so i will excuse myself for my counting problems...or rather my age ;)

& i also wanted to be funny today & i honestly have nothing...i am like what happened that was funny, and i've got nothing & now the fact that i told you i wanted to be funny makes it even less funny (insert thought--i have no idea what she is talking about, she is NEVER funny:)...so what the hell...

i could tell you that my little brother built me a desk & basically idiot proofed it, & i told my mom either he was making it extremely easy or was like this will save me 1 50 phone calls later...& even though it was literally color & number coded i still had to call him...see not so funny (omg i am losing it, b/c i actually laughed as i typed that)

i could also tell you how one time my sister drove on the off ramp to get on the expressway & as the three of us are yelling at each other, she looks at my mother & i, and states, "i'm handling it!" like really marisa you are handling it, as she drives off the the road into a small ditch & on the right side of the road...

i could also tell you the time my brother threw out his back & fell over outside while taking out his dog...he really thought his damn dog (may he rest in peace) was lassie & would run get help; but instead just stood there...so my brother crawled inside on all fours, where he met me & i replied, "help i fallen & i can't get up..."

i could also tell you how my oldest niece used to jump up & down on a couch & say, "God bless America dammit!"

i could tell some stories & may be funny or i could just put little blurbs out there & hope that i at least made you smile...what the hell do you expect it is monday (i hate mondays)

cheers to a laughable monday (or at least a crackin' the smile kind of monday)!

AC <3
PL <3


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the image of Marisa holding her hand up in either your face or your mother's face and screaming "I'm handling it" because I literally laughed out loud.

    ReplyDelete