1.19.2012

God made sure we didn't have to do this on our own...

so He gave us sisters...

day 18...

if you look to the left of me (the other left, the only other one in the picture, hell she has the better tan)...you will see & notice my bestest friend in the whole world (i have others) but she has been my best friend for 30 years...she is my confidant, my support, my sounding board, my heart, my angel, my everything & i would literally do anything in the whole entire world for her...

when she hurts i hurt, when she drinks i clean her up (or the other way around), when she needs a hug i am there, when she laughs i laugh, when she cries i hand her a tissue (usually i try to make her laugh), when she sits & needs someone to talk to i listen (or try to & keep my big mouth shut, i know hard to imagine)...& one might ask how i learned to do all these things over the course of my 30 years, well the answer is simple & easy, i had the best example, my big sister who does/did it for me time & time again...

my mom has 6 kids, i was the only one planned (i know i am special, well we all knew that)...however she had a miscarriage between my sister and i; but i think God knew that i had to come next; that we would go together like peas & carrots...& believe me i am not easy (hey now, be nice ;)...but she loves me for me...

the smile you see, i have been blessed with my entire life & i know how many others she has touched with it...a grand treasure, one of God's greatest to me is my sister, my best friend...

<3, hug your sister & tell her thank you! <3

<3 JK


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I have to say that I think she is crazy because my sister Danielle is the awesome one and I am so very lucky to have her in my life. We have been through so much together and times I do not realize how lucky I am. To say that I have my best friend,my guardian angel, my sister and sometimes my voice is simply amazing. I cherish the times I have with her and look forward to many moments and memories to come. If you have not met her or had an opportunity to spend time with her-you are missing the best time of your life because you are sure to get a laugh and sometimes even a tear. God knew what he was doing when he blessed my life with her because he knew the path that lied ahead for me and knew that I would need someone with her character, strength,compassion and love to carry me. I am by far the luckiest person alive and for 29plus years I have been fortunate to walk through life with her. I love you and can not thank you enough for the beautiful words written about me. You are amazing and anyone that has come in contact with you-consider yourself lucky. God Bless you-my best friend and my sister

    ReplyDelete