1.20.2012

29 things i love...

day 20

(i can't have 30, because i am not 30 yet & we all know there is way more than even that ;)

so without further adieu...danielle's 29 favs (well as of 1.20.12; i am girl we change our mind at least 2-3x/second)...

1.  leban  (you will start to notice a pattern with food & pretty much any Leb. food)
2.  being an Aunt, their smiles; gets me every time
3.  being a sister to 5, a daughter to 2, a sister in-law to 3, & an aunt to 7 (family)
4.  my bed (really do i need to explain)
5.  ice cream (& any time of the year)
6.  life (it may not be the smoothest ride but it for sure is one hell of a ride)
7.  spooning (more in particular listening to someone's heartbeat)
8.  birthdays (best day ever, that was the day God gave me you)
9.  books (where else can you go so many places without leaving your house & writing this blog)
10.  my mom's cooking (enough said)
11.  laughter/smiles (you never know who is falling in love with your smile or laughter)
12.  pictures (they say more; & can hold on to moment forever)
13.  cards (obvi --- hello card project)
14.  the following phrases, "hold the phone," "shut the front door," "love your face," "shut your face," "tru business..."
15.  the people i work with (literally some of thee nicest people i have ever met)
16. movies (love a romantic chic flick -- where the guy figures it out, where it has always been her & if he waits one minute longer he will die without her, hello hopeFUL romantic, & old movies too)
17.  food (they would have taken up to many numbers; so let's just put it out there, hence the size of my a*%)
18.  coloring (sharpies, crayons, colored pencils, coloring books they make me smile)
19.  toys (i love going to my brothers' houses, they have lots of toys; it allows me to be a kid again, & who doesn't want that, just sayin')
20.  Carey, OH (national shrine of our lady; my sanctuary, my peace) -- TEC community
21.  being a friend (& being blessed to have friends)
22.  a good coffee shop
23.  NYC (traveling)
24.  just being (whether it be with my family or friends, just being in their presence)
25.  sunset
26.  the deaf community (love them & being able to communicate & function in their world)
27.  my heritage/my religion [orthodoxy] (some of my most favoritest (its a word, trust) memories & traditions, as well as some of my most favoritest people come out this one)
28.  forgiveness (the ability to say sorry is probably the hardest thing to do as well as to accept one's apology, but by the grace of God it is possible, so why not)
29.  love (hugs, holding someone just long enough, kisses, letting go, however you define it but love, one of God's greatest gifts & without it there is no reason to exist)


30....i will let you know 8.15.12....& yes i could have kept going but less is more (insert thought --> you just figuring that out now;)

JZ <3
GHM <3

No comments:

Post a Comment