3.30.2010

today i ate some food...

79th day...

**disclaimer 835...when attending a party; which you are asked to bring something...a good idea is for you to bring a healthy dish; especially when you are on a diet...that way you are encouraging yourself to eat healthy...don't worry someone else will bring the cookies, fear not you can have those too...

...today was my book club meeting...which always means great company, & good food....a couple of girls said i looked skinnier, which totally made me smile...i told them i was trying to lose some weight, because i did not want to be the fat bridesmaid at my brother's wedding (that comment always gets a laugh)...they then proceeded to ask me when my brother was getting married and i told them july...they asked me of this year, and of course i replied, nope not 'til 2011 & then i explained i needed the extra time because i tend to screw up in the diet department (which yet again caused them to erupt in laughter)...

...tonight would be the night where i would be a little lax in the diet area...i do not feel the need to miss out on good party food (a fat kid never does)...so when i have a special function or family gathering (thank God, i have these often enough to satisfy the fat kid in me) i indulge for the day/night & then i am back to the grind...so here is to the food i ate today...cheers to me, my ass & the good food...

day 79...hmmm my points, not so much today...
...until "back to the grind tomorrow"....


No comments:

Post a Comment