3.12.2010

a little poem for you...

day 61...

my mom gave this joke/poem & it is perfect so i thought i would share...& then call it a day...because Lord knows the point system was out the window today...enough said; here it is...

"...with time, women gain weight because
we accumulate so much information
and
wisdom in our heads that when there is
no more room, it distributes out
to the rest of bodies. So we aren't
heavy, we are enormously cultured,
educated and happy.

Beginning today, when I look at my butt
in the mirror I will think,
"Good grief, look how smart I am!"







Must be where the phrase "Smart Ass" came from..."
...i couldn't have said it any better & i am definitely a smart/fat ass but now i just feel better about being one..

61 days & counting but not so much with the points...
...until Sunday....

No comments:

Post a Comment