3.26.2010

the buckeyes lost...but a victory for me...

day 75...

**disclaimer 213...after being on a diet for awhile pull out an old pair of clothes (the ones that no longer fit because your ass doubled in size & you put them in a box "for storage";) and try them on...if they are starting to fit again...that definitely means you have lost some poundage off your ass...

...i have these pair of jeans that had gotten to the point where they were rather tight, actually i looked like a sausage stuffed in its casing (where the inside is about to burst out)...so i opted to save the jeans (place them neatly at the bottom of the drawer, you know what i am talking about, we all have "THAT" article of clothing;)...well today i got brave and tried on these so called jeans...and guess freakin' what...they aren't all the way perfect...but they sure are on their way...i was so happy they were not nearly as tight and no "muffin top" (if you need explanation, let me know we will talk)...needless to say i was thrilled and to celebrate my victory i went ahead and went out to eat with my family and had black bean burger with fries...i hope i did not negate the reason for my celebration and welcome myself back to "muffin top" country...we shall see, come monday...but for the moment we end the week on skinnier note...

day 75...here is to the jeans we hide away until another skinnier day...
...until Sunday...

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I LOVE that feeling. Greatest in the entire world and I know exactly what you are talking about.

    ReplyDelete