3.03.2010

if you are going to eat a food tasting is the way to go...

day 52...

**disclaimer 435...the only true way to blow a diet & thoroughly enjoy it, is a food tasting...you get a little bit of everything, what's not to love...

....the diet was out the window and i honestly could give 2 sh*ts...my brother, the groom, asked me to go with him because my future sister in-law, kate, was m.i.a. (well she had class, sucks to be her & it is awesome to be me)....& boy was i grateful to her...free food, not just that, all kinds of it, potatoes; cooked in like 5 different ways, veggies (you have to be healthy at some point), chicken, beef, lamb, fish, appetizers, cake (the one cake was uber good, i had 2 pieces & i am not even a cake person)...all things were meant for the bride & groom to taste a glimpse into their wedding & I, yes I the fat bridesmaid, was the one at the glorious land of food, where else would I, the fat bridesmaid be;)...i had a freakin' blast, i was in my food heaven...

52nd day...screw the points i was eatin' food...
...until a back to dieting tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. so jealous. Thanks for getting all the information though! I know if Nick was the only one there the report I would get was..."it was good." So much appreciated and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY! Glad you got to do it! Maybe next time, Nick will take his sisterinlaw - the other fat bridesmaid.

    ReplyDelete