3.28.2010

a moment of truth...

76 & 77 days...


**disclaimer 418...if you know someone is on diet, throw them a compliment....hell throw them a compliment even if there ass hasn't shrunk, it keeps them motivated...;)


...tomorrow is weigh day and starting from thursday, the diet roller coaster has been on the downhill...first we had the dessert waffle, second, the black bean burger with fries, then being family weekend, I was surrounded by food (whenever it comes to my family not only do we have a good time but we always include good food; not a problem unless you are on a diet, & unless you are my self controlled skinny sister it often poses a problem;)...so yet again we wait for tomorrow (i know, i might as well cut & paste my blog entry from every sunday, because i say the same damn thing; probably because i always find myself in the same damn predicament)...

...besides me eating & having concerns about weighing myself...i did however receive some compliments, & that is always a positive, & even if they did not really see a change in my body structure...i sure do appreciate them letting me know that my efforts are not going completely unnoticed...thank you to everyone who is supporting in my journey, eventually you will be able to tell me the truth, that i really do look skinnier;)

....76th & 77th day....my belly is happy especially from the white chocolate covered strawberries...mmm yeah they were so good....
...until "a moment of truth" tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment