3.22.2010

not so bad...yet not so great...

week 11...day 71...weigh day...
+1 lb....total loss -10.5 lbs.

**disclaimer 2...you have things that set you back but push you forward at the same time in your life...for instance you gain some wait that definitely can hold you down but then makes you want to work harder to work that pound off and all the other extra poundage on your ass....

today was weigh day...i gained one pound but i am not totally bummed...i know i would like to see more of a weight loss come next week because I will have officially been on Operation n.M.f.B for 12 weeks...so it would be nice to have smaller ass after 3 months...so I will have to crack down and get my points in check and get back to exercising...which i did today, i went for nice brisk walk & maintained a nice points allowance...i reached a plateau last week and i think that i have crossed over it...i mean even my blogging had become "blah & shitty"...it is ok you can tell me...but i am back on track (well that is what i am feeling for a monday)...so thanks for stickin' with me as I journeyed across the rough patch...you know what they say, "eating is better with friends & so is dieting"....

71 days...week 11
weight loss +1 lb....22.5 points
until..."keepin' the progress a going" tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment