3.14.2010

...ohh the weekend i had...

day 62 & 63...

**disclaimer 489...if you alternate between a cookie and an asparagus...does that lessen the calories in the cookie????


...i cannot even tell you how afraid i am to get on the scale for weigh day...not only did i eat, i ATE....do you ever have one of those days (or couple of days) where you just do not feel full (skinny people do not comment on that question)....well that is how i felt...and that is not a good feeling when you are trying to lose weight...one of the positives this weekend was i got a little exercising in...my nieces have a Wii game called "just dance" & let me tell you it is quite a workout, only proving that i need to step up my exercising...i must admit i got a little winded...other than that the only other exercising was my mouth opening & closing for food (i mean it was damn good food & i enjoyed it;)...but tomorrow as i climb on & back off the scale & then proceed to cry my eyes out, please remind me that it is just one weigh in & i can get back on track or politely say, "hey fat ass, remember that cookie, next time think twice & don't eat it, & suck it up, you did this"...

...62 & 63 days...ohh boy, ohh boy, i can hear the scale callin' my name, "come on fattie, i'm goin' make you cry....
...until "Eeeeeeek" weigh day tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment