3.29.2010

i am back on top or maybe i should say on the bottom;)

day 78...week 12
weigh day:
-3 lbs.
total weight loss
-13.5 lbs.

**disclaimer 579...take in the moments when you feel skinny because tomorrow you will probably wake up, look in the mirror, & think, damn, you a fat girl...

...i cannot tell you how ecstatic i am...i was pumped to have lost 3 pounds...i mean i always hope for a 1 or 2 pounds loss (i know i aim for a low amount, so when it is more i am even more excited)....so when i stepped on the scale i could not believe my eyes that i had lost 3 pounds...to be honest i stepped on the scale like 5 times just to make sure i was not dreaming ...but low and behold i did...so i went on with my day with a big smile on my face...& the other positive is just because i was so excited about my loss i did not celebrate by blewing my diet...all in all what a great monday...

78th day/week 12...weigh day...my ass is 3 pounds lighter...yippppeee!!!!
....until "another healthier" tomorrow....

3 comments: