3.31.2010

note to self...

day 80...

**disclaimer 720...when using the point system to diet, do not use all your points at lunch time...you will hear your stomach later...

...i ate practically all my points at lunch today which was not good come 5:00 when i could pretty much eat only one thing to stay within my points or go ahead & blow my points...well i was going to go over by 11 points but my brother took six off my hand and i only went over by 5 points...a good thing; however I was way hungry come 7:00 - 8:00...but i managed (yeah, i sat on the floor & did shit; which i.e. meant i was too lazy to get up & search for food)...

...by the way if you venture into the weight watcher world...the point system does not intend for you to stop eating because you will blow your points nor does it intend you to eat them all in one sitting...well i am a fat kid & some (often) times that happens but for those of you out there that can maintain & who do not have my issue please follow my advice...because at this moment i could eat my face and then some...thank God i have no food in my apartment & i don't want to get off my ass....

80th day...30 points (i had to eat some crackers, which was a good choice to hold me over til morning)....
...until "i'm not freakin' repeating today" tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment