2.01.2010

so what do you have to show for yourself...

day 22...week 4...weigh day...:( yeah my ass stayed the same...no change (but i can smile because i did not gain; snaps for me)

**disclaimer 5...bite the bullet...get your ass on the scale...what is the worst that can happen...you break the scale;)

...after this week i will have been on Operation...N.M.F.B for 1 month and yes ladies & gentlemen as of day 22 i have lost a whole 4 1/2 pounds...and if you are a mathematician (like i am mostly certainly not) that would be just a little (a small morsel) more than 1 pound/week, if i keep up my stellar diet habits...we shall see what this week brings; hopefully a 1000% better, otherwise this will be the longest diet ever and i will end up being the fat bridesmaid come july 2011...& you my faithful readers will probably be like seriously, get over eating & diet already...

...monday...so i stopped eating today...well not necessarily, but i did stop eating so that my ass, thighs, & the rest of my body has a fighting chance to stop itself from expanding to a massive degree...the only downfall i had today was that i did not exercise...my bed looked lonely & i needed to stretch & it just so happened to be while laying down sleeping...all in all not a bad start for the week...and if you look at last week monday, i said the same damn thing right before the demise of my diet & the act of eating my kitchen cabinet, the entire buffet, a menu at several restaurants & a few aisles at the grocery store...

so baby i'm back & so are the points(fingers crossed)
...day 22...week 4...weight stayed the same...23 points...
...until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment