2.28.2010

i can never come up with title for sunday, which means it leads to this title...yep i got nothin'

day 48 & forty-nine....

**disclaimer 21...where do girl scout cookies fit into your diet...would that be the dairy group??

...first things first, tomorrow will be weigh day & we will find out if i have lost the 2 pounds i had gained after the "eatfest"...which fingers crossed, i have...& i did have a pretty decent weekend, except for the last couple hours tonight where i almost ate a whole box of girl scout cookies (caramel delights (or whatever the hell they are called now) are so freakin' amazing...i would break my diet 100 times over for those cookies....mmmm goooood!) but other than that i kept it together, ohh shit, i did have 3 other cookies earlier too (well technically i was only going to eat 2 but i had to eat another for the sake of the group; yes, yet again a fat kid can justify anything, especially when it comes to cookies)...ok other than that i think;) i did good...so tomorrow will tell us which side of the scale my ass will fall on, the upside or the downside....

...also i was thinking & i need your help, so leave a shout out in the comment section...should i stop doing an entry everyday & do one every other day...i do not want to get too redundant, i can only express my displeasure in my ass & my eating habits in so many ways...let me know what you think...thanks, much appreciated...

...day forty-eight & 49...once again let us give props to the ever so infamous girl scout cookies...love them....hopefully they did not tip the scale in the wrong direction...that is where i need you again for your thoughts, prayers, & positive thoughts...keep them coming....& p.s. don't forget to leave me a comment about your thoughts...
....until weigh day tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I think you should continue to do them everyday. Not just because I have no life or avoid what I should be doing but because I think it's helpful to me and everyone else in the world and your million readers to see that all of us have slip ups from time to time and we really know it's a real blog with your real feelings. It's kind of like when you finally see the "happy" person get pissed off and your like...you ARE a real person! So I vote for everyday because I like reading them and it gives me an excuse not to do my homework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks kate...i will keep on truckin'...you rock...

    ReplyDelete