2.09.2010

i am back & skinnier than ever...well sort of...

day 29 & 30...week 5

**disclaimer 45...even though you can lose weight, being sick & not eating is NOT the most fun way to lose weight...

well my apologies for missing yesterday, but i was down for the count with the plague, as i like to call it...i crawled into my bed at 12:30 p.m., monday and pretty much did not move until 9:00 a.m. this morning...my sister in law joked that i should come out to her house to catch the plague & lose a few extra pounds...well i did go out to see my niece & nephews & not to catch it, but it caught me like red handed hooker...let me say i am desperate to lose weight; however not that desperate...on a positive note i did lose an extra 3.5 pounds in a day when i weighed myself this morning (my sister in law may have crazy dieting tips but her theory is right)...but i am not holding on to that weight that fell off my body because at some point i will stop being sick & we can go ahead and reattach it...awesome to weigh 3.5 lbs. lighter; but i think i will stick to the traditional Weight Watchers to lose the rest...less painful;)

Weigh in was monday & i lost 2.5 lbs. which brings me to total of 7 pounds for my first month....still not ready to give you the actual weight in numbers...it is kind of like your driver's license, you keep lying until you hopefully reach your goal of actually being the weight that is printed on the your license...when i reach my driver's license weight we will chat numbers, until then you aren't getting anything out of this fat kid; unless its a donut...though i am excited about my weight loss because "they" say (i know who are "they", probably skinny research doctors, what the hell do they know they are already skinny) that if you lose 2-3 lbs. per week you are more likely to keep it off in the long run...so that is what i am going for & i think i almost accomplished it this month, few bumps but overall not too bad...& i am hoping tomorrow i will get back all my energy, start exercising again & get back to really eating according to plan...& write an invigorating (damn that vocab enhancement, not waist enhancement keeps sneaking up on me;) blog tomorrow as well...

...week 5 -- 29th & 30th day...weigh day -2.5 lbs/week & 7 lbs./month
...points were the least of my worries considering i was ridding the ones i had already ate from days prior & not adding any new ones because of the plague
...until a healthy tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment