2.22.2010

2 days of "EATFEST" = 2 gained pounds...

43rd day of fun filled dieting...and the start of week 7...& did i mention weigh day, ugghhh;(...

**disclaimer 67....after one too many "eatfests"...it will find a way to catch up to your ass & attach it ever so slightly in the most obvious places;)

a couple things to cover...somehow my ass managed to gain back 2 pounds this week/weekend, i don't know how the hell that happened, however i am suspecting the 2 all day "EaTfEsTs" had something to do with it...so i am +2 for this week, but not totally discouraged, just a minor setback..& besides all the other close calls i have had where i have eaten my face & then had to face the scale...so my ass was bound to catch up with me at some point....hence the reason i gave myself a year & half to do Operation...N.M.F.B...

second, thanks for the comments i appreciate it, please feel free to comment any time...i welcome the comments, helpful advice, & anything else you can serve up (except food) that will help parts of my body to decrease in size...

3rd of all...well there was a 3rd of all & now i have forgot...the weight i have lost must have come straight from my brain and the rest from my boobs...the 2 places where i do not need to lose anything...

...week 7...day 43...+2 pounds (still thinking positive) & hopefully no more "eatfests" & 25 points for monday...
...until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment