2.23.2010

at some point you have to stop eating...

day 44...

**disclaimer 34...God created your body and gave you a stomach to fill with food but He also allowed for that stomach to send a signal to your brain to say, "I'm full, stop eating fat ass"....take a hint...

...at this very moment i am full, almost to the point of fat breathing...not a good sign when you are on a diet...especially on weight watchers, because it is designed to help you not get to that point of overeating...i had book club tonight & we went to a Greek restaurant (My Big Fat Greek Cusina) with very good food & generous portion sizes...i did not even eat the pita that my sandwich came in & in fact (be ready to be surprised) i left the majority of my french fries on the plate....of course after i left i did get a milkshake (united dairy farmers blue moo cookie dough...amazing; remember i said i am trying to be a pseudo skinny kid, but being a true fat kid i will still continue to tell you where to get your grub on;)...but i only finished a 1/4 of the shake...wtf? maybe my stomach is shrinking & getting used to not eating everything on the plate...or maybe it is still full from the weekend...hmmmm???

side, short story...one of my customers, a really nice lady, always jokes with me...she commented on me looking a little more svelte...much appreciated and it felt good, that a random (i.e. not being related or knowing me uber well) said something, so i guess i am making progress...

...44th day...i left the points at the greek restaurant....& did i mention i need to get my ass exercising regularly again...well that's a project for another day...
...until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment