2.15.2010

so what do you think???

day 36...

**disclaimer 99...ask for feedback in regards to your ass, your thighs, your mid section, your arms...but the key is when getting a response look for the facial expressions...the truth is always in the face...

...1st things 1st...today was not weigh day, so nothing to report on that end...but tomorrow is & i am hoping that i will have some fun numbers to pass on to you...other than that it was a typically good day for dieting...so not going to bore with you those details...aren't you lucky;)

...2nd...so after 36 days i am reaching out to my 1.7 billion faithful readers and asking what do you think?...for this rare moment i will shut my fat mouth & let you tell me what you think about how i am doing in regards to Operation N.m.F.b (be kind, remember i'm a recovering fat kid), if you find me annoying, hysterical, boring, or so-so....& be honest i can handle it, i have thick skin or rather there is a lot of fat under my thin skin which = thick skin;)...also if you have some advice or your own stories, please share...it's not all about me or is it;)

36th day & its about you...23 points
...until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. 1) I think you are doing fabulous. In the 3ish short years that I have known you, I know sticking to diets was not your strongest suit and I am so impressed on how you are doing with this whole escapade and I think that's due to the fact that you are doing it YOUR way...not the southbeach way or....atkins or whatever crazy diet people come up with. I really can see a difference and even if the numbers aren't dropping off the scale, your body shape has changed and I can see you slimer in certain areas eg. YOUR ASS! sorry Laura...rear end.

    and 2) I think it will only get easier at this point. I think at one point you said that you were not having to think as much about what you were eating because it was becoming a lifestyle or you weren't feeling as hungry based on what you were eating so I'll just say keep it up....you're doing amazing...and know that you can be extremely successful in this because you have already accomplished the greatest element of it all and that's getting through the first 30 days. YOU GO GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kate...thank you for your inspiring words...they mean a lot and also the fact that your actually read me...i really appreciate it...and for marrying my brother so i could actually have motivation to lose my ass and some other things...you will be great in your future profession...much love...

    PS thank you for checking out my ass and giving me positive feedback...

    ReplyDelete