2.03.2010

another hump in the fat road....

dAy 24....

**disclaimer 77...position yourself away from the food...because we all know that your lazy ass will chose to ignore the hunger pains and just stay seated because it's easier;)

~in honor of hump day & me still dieting my face off, i have an ode to Oper--N.m.F.b...

here we go hump day...
here we go...
i still am fat..for the most part...
...& today was not so bad...
& that makes me glad...
...i stuck to my points....
to give relief to my joints...
...little bites here & there
sometimes gives my ass a scare...
...luckily the day is done &
tomorrow i 'm back for more dieting fun...

(a vivacious dieter --sort of but not really, a english extraordinaire -- not likely, a poet of sorts--Hell NO...but it was sort of amusing;)

day 24...20ish points (remember i said there were bites of food here & there, nothing crazy; that is why i said "-ish")
...until tomorrow....with no poems!

No comments:

Post a Comment