12.31.2012

...so long 2012...

day 366...

...what a year and now it is coming to end...this is it...no more blogging (your thought: thank God in heaven she will stop;)...but who knows what 2013 will bring and you never know what might come up and when I feel the need to write a sentence or two...but thank you for all those that took a moment to read one, seven, or all my posts...thank you for taking a moment to come into my world, crazy and random at times...but thank you for going along with me on this ride of 30...


...as i look back at 2012..i will look back...

...too many laughs to count, all the celebrations of love and lives...i will look up and smile at heaven & all those looking down on me...i will look back and cry at the things that may have hurt...i will remember the tears that have fallen but also remember the good times i have shared...i will pause for a moment to hold on to all the fun adventures over the year...remember all the lessons i learned that now make me better and smarter...I will be forever grateful at all those people who have touched my life...remember that this was the year that I let go, and felt peace...I will be forever blessed with all those that celebrated my 30th with me...and came along for this chapter in my life...

...so here is to what i have held on to, to what have i let go and for everything in between...so long 2012...welcome to 2013...


<3 JC

No comments:

Post a Comment