12.30.2012

looking to the future...2013 here i come...

day 364...

....there is a famous quote that states ..."you don't know where you are going until you know where you've been..." ...yesterday (two days ago; I'm on the brink of 31, girls got to sleep)...I wrote about what I had learned in the last year...now it is time to see where those lessons will take me...

...in 2013 (might as well get a jump start on what I see for the year to come, that in itself is already an improvement of me;)...

...I hope to laugh more and love harder...I hope to truly live in the moment I am in and not worry about the next...along with that I want to not worry how one situation will turn out...really work on letting go and letting God...I want to step out of me, my comfort zone and push myself to do things I normally wouldn't do...I want to become a better version of me and make sure those people that I have mentioned time and time again know that I am extremely grateful and blessed that they are my heart and that by having their footprints on my heart my cup truly runneth over...I want to keep working on my faith, so that by knowing me you know faith...I want to keep writing and see what comes out of it....

I want to LIVE, LAUGH, & LOVE even more than I did this year...cheers to 2013...

<3 LC

No comments:

Post a Comment