12.06.2012

no excuses for my hot messness...& a vow...

day 340...

...it has happened time & time again...i would say more frequently ever since i turned 30...however i must own it...i say that goes for anything...it takes a bigger person to admit when they f*ed up & own it rather than if one keeps on ignoring the problem...i keep falling asleep way before i blog...& i realize you are sitting on the edge of your seat anxiously awaiting to see what brilliant lame brain thing decides to flow out of my head through my fingers on my screen & passed on to you...well this one is an apology/vow...i apologize for being late; however it fits my personality to a 'T'; if being late were a job i would be the highest paid in that position & be the CEO of the company (ps the first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one;)...i always think i can do one more thing before i leave, underestimate how long it will take me to get there (b/c i apparently think no one else is on the road & all the lights will be green), & i some times fall asleep & think it will get done tomorrow...now realizing this is only a blog...but i set a goal 365 (366 happy leap year) days of blogging & i have definitely pulled my mulligan one too many times...so from now until 12.31.12, i will be blogging one per day; no more two for one (this shall be the last one you see)...& if i fall asleep, or some other mishap (unless it is out of my control)...i will take on a dare from someone who reads my hot messness & calls me out & do the dare (i never go back on a dare (within reason) just ask my brother nick)...so here is to you & the blog...

<3 br="br" cm="cm">

*disclaimer, i can post up until 3:00 am to be considered same day*

No comments:

Post a Comment