12.27.2012

these last few days...

day 361...

...so I started to write this blog, thought I published (which i did but didn't write anything) it but fell asleep...wow that was a first...

...we have reached the final days and it is time to put the finishing touches on the blog...I have blogged thus far for the past 361 days (all be a few slip ups) but there will be a total of 366 blog entries...as well as 366 names of people that I have written to...

So from here on out...a few things that I will discuss including what will happen come January 1st...a complete wrap up on both the card project as well as the year in general...tonight will be the first in my 5 piece conclusion...I again thank you for reading...whether you tuned in for all, some, or maybe just one...thank you...

To the next five days and beyond...

<3 NH

No comments:

Post a Comment