12.11.2012

...it really is all small stuff...

day 345...


...so maybe you should stop sweating about it...a while back a book was published in regard to this very same topic...it actually is ingenious...most (not all) of things that happen within a period of a day or time are small potatoes in comparison to the real biggies...so stop worrying about them...you spill coffee, rip your shirt, catch a red light, nothing at work is going your way, you forgot an appointment, you need to lose weight, you took a nap instead of being productive...and on and on...we have hoards of list where it's all small stuff...and if we focus too much on all those things that really have no effect in the great big scheme that is our life we will miss out on the big things...the things and people that have made up my life throughout this year and every year...the people that have loved and hugged me...the events that have changed my life...the events that altered the course of my path...the moments that are forever in my heart...the happenings that have taken my breath away...that's the real big stuff...everything else doesn't matter and when you remember the big the small seems to fade away...

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself..." (Mt. 6:34)

<3 AK

(I know, it came this morning...but I'm not worried ;)...if you want bring on the dare...I'm up for it)

No comments:

Post a Comment