12.01.2012

ahh joe, the tree makes a comes back...

day 336...

...welcome december...& welcome to exactly 31 more days of this blog...the final chapter is among us...ohh the best for last & where to go from here...stay tuned...

...a little story...circa 2011...

--"call my little brother, joe & ask him about some boxes he moved for me b/c i am missing the one with my christmas tree, etc...conversation goes a little like this...
"joe, i missin' a box.." "which one?""the one with my christmas tree," he cuts me off with his laughter..."its gone danielle, some where btwn toledo & c-bus, it flew out of my truck.." (by this point he is laughing hysterically...) 
"were you not going to tell me?..."
still laughing, "no i was just going to have you keep lookin' & try to figure out where it might be; i told tony about it & couldn't stop laughin', i'm sorry..."
& i laugh b/c i can just picture his face as he was driving down 75 & hears, then realizes he lost a box...
merry christmas to someone btwn toledo & c-bus who has my box full of christmas stuff & God bless my little brother...


fast forward -- holiday 2012...

joe...guess what's back?  the tree & it is lookin' better than ever...happy christmas; bring on december, the final chapter!


<3 mw="mw" p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment