11.30.2012

dear the lucky one who gets me...

day 335...

dear the lucky one who gets me...

i finally figured what i wanted...it is just you...and i want you to love me for me...people kept telling me to know what you want...they tell me; figure out what exactly you want in another person and that is what you go for...don't settle...know what you want...

...& i know now...i want you...and as you love me for my fun & not so fun qualities, i will do the same...but the fact that you love me besides all my weirdness is enough for me...because as i described in a blog or two before i can be quite a treat and if you just love me for me...then that's all i want...and i want to live and be just being us; the rest we will get to...and as you take me for me that is all i need and i want...

...that is quite enough for me...

yours forever...


<3 br="br" jc="jc">

No comments:

Post a Comment