11.06.2012

epic love stories...

day 311...


...just cause i could talk about the election & voting but i am not because i'm over it...truly...so let's do something better...let's talk about those words that can touch your heart so deeply it either makes you cry or smile or in fact do BOTH...

..."love means never having to say you're sorry..." (love story)

                  ..."there's is no place like home..." (wizard of oz)

..."we'll always have paris..." (casablanca)

            ..."you had me at hello..." (jerry maguire)

..."frankly, my dear, i don't give a damn..." (gone with the wind)

              ..."well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together... and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home... only to no home I'd ever known... I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like... magic..." (sleepless in seattle)

..." winter must be cold for those with no warm memories... we've already missed the spring!..." (an affair to remember)

      ..."the hardest thing is loving someone and then having the courage to let them love you back..." (wedding date)

..."w bird may love a fish, signore, but where would they live?..." "then I shall just have to build you wings!"... (ever after) 

             ..."hope guides me. It is what gets me through the day and especially the night. the hope that after you're gone from my sight it will not be the last time I look upon you..." (a knight's tale)

..."i vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other..." (the vow)

           ..."you'll never find anyone as good for you as i am, to believe in you as much as i do or love you as much.."
            
<3 br="br" cl="cl">

No comments:

Post a Comment