11.17.2012

should you know what you want or...

day 322...

are you being too picky...

when you go to a restaurant and sit down you look over the menu and see the many choices you have...and even if you pick something off the menu, you can customize it to your liking...because we like what we like...

now translate that to real time if I see what is out there and like what's on the menu but want to change a few things, am I being too picky? or am I just selecting what I like...there are certain things, aspects I like; specifically when it comes to the opposite sex...no need for details, but my question is because I know what I want, does that limit me and hinder me from maybe falling for someone that may be the special that's not on the menu or something that I never even considered...

not sure how I feel about this concept...just putting the question put there, maybe just talking it out...maybe I should keep in mind the possibility of a special...

<3 JS

No comments:

Post a Comment