11.22.2012

...a heart filled with thanks...

day 327...

...as this day comes and goes and my belly is ohh so full...the one thing that remains is how overfilled with love and thanks my heart is...

...as I arrived yesterday at my house to be greeted with 19 of my bestest friends...and then show up today to be with some of thee most amazing people who make up my heart...that is what I'm thankful for...

...I am so blessed with so many things...God has taken care of me in my short little lifetime in so many ways...I am clothed, fed, sheltered, have an education, have a job, and a church...in addition to all my everyday blessings I am LOVED and I have people who have touched my life and made me a better me...

i have experienced faith in so many capacities and have witnessed forgiveness and learned to love and live...I'm just so lucky and so blessed that at this point, while sitting in my living room, i look around and then look up and say those two simple words, that possess an infinite meaning, THANK YOU!

<3 br="br" ja="ja">


No comments:

Post a Comment