11.01.2012

...on this day...my life is that much better...happy happy MP :)

day 306...

...today is one of my most favoritest days ever (no, not cause i have now sorted through all my halloween candy and have kept the good ones for me & pawned off the shatty candy)...but because it is my SISTER'S BIRTHDAY!!!

...yes i wrote a little piece about her, circa Jan. 19, 2012...to be exact...but this is the day i celebrate her...& even though this day is about her life...about her being a blessing in other's lives...it is also the day i look up and say thank you to God for giving me my bestest friend in the whole world...who loves me no matter how crazy & blunt i am...who laughs at me when everyone stops thinking i am funny...who lets me sleep with her for entire month after watching 'halloween'...who is always willing to try things first so then i will do it after (i am not a follower but i will follow my sister's footsteps any where)...who can be just there and say everything or say nothing...she is my person...

...& the crazy thing about this day, her day...is that if you know anything about my sister you know, that while i am the loud, over zealous, makes a statement, will someone please stop her sister...she is the one who sits back and makes a statement without the noise...her beauty although very much evident runs throughout her heart...her support for those that she loves & believes in is unwavering...& her gentle spirit is so admirable...she loves & lives with all her heart & soul...

...& as we celebrate 32 years of her life, and whether you are touched by her for all of those 32 years or maybe just 1; you will have known that you have received a great blessing & a gift from God...you will have gotten to experience what i get to experience everyday of my life...her smile, her laughter, her friendship, her love, her passion, her forgiveness, her heart...you will have experienced a huge part of my heart, my seester, marisa...

happy happy marisa, wishing you today & many more...may God grant you many many many years!
loves to the face <3>

<3 dh="dh">

No comments:

Post a Comment