11.24.2012

...no matter the time, the truth remains, that m*ch*g*n sucks...

day 329...

...I started at Ohio State in 2000 and I went to my first osu vs um game, as a student, in November and froze my teazy off on the sideline to watch us lose, and then showed up in the whore house the following year and stood in the student section with my sister and braved quarters being thrown at our heads...but we came out on top in the end; one of thee best feelings ever...and then fast forward and several wins later and maybe a few loses ;)...the tradition continues, of many games, a jump or two (or maybe just watching) into mirror lake, several tailgates with family and friends, bantering back and forth the bitter rivalry lives on...

...no matter the year or the day...the game comes and goes but the best part, is the memories that came out of it...the memories that I think back and remember, the memories that I hold in my heart and think back and just smile...the time spent with friends and family...

...time after time, i smile, laugh, play, and work with my family and friends...all the while look up to the sky and say Go Bucks! (<3 jz="jz" p="p">
<3 br="br" mc="mc">

No comments:

Post a Comment