11.12.2012

describing one's love life...

day 317...

...in what better way than a song(s)...

my love life...

if you're not the one than i will keep looking until i find YOU...
...because i need you now...
& if by chance our paths should cross & it doesn't work out...
...i will know that i cannot make you feel my love & i will let you go...
in hoping that i find someone like you...
HOWEVER i won't give up until the the time comes when i fall in love  ...
for it only to last forever,
...knowing that you are my person, you are my heart, my everything...
...& i'm so lucky to have you in my life...
that i will not be able to live with or without you...
because i know that by being near you it
feels like home ...
and you will be mine at last
...& our love is completely unforgettable...
BUT for now i haven't met you yet ;)


<3 jk="jk">

No comments:

Post a Comment