12.13.2012

I'm a talker but am i good communicator?

day 348...

if you know me at all you know I'm a talker...well I'm a bit of chatty Kathy...some times I talk too much...I like to think I've gotten better and toned it down but I'm not going to lie; even some times in my head I say, "shut up danielle..." but the words just keep flying out of my mouth...now with all this talking I wonder if it constitutes me being a great communicator...

the difference in a great communicator and a great talker is like listening and hearing...are you just hearing me or are you really listening to what I'm saying...so do I just talk to talk and say stupid, random sh*t or am I communicating what needs to be said and what I'm feeling...I know which I am; the question is can I become the other... is there a great communicator waiting to be unleashed inside me?

<3 CT

No comments:

Post a Comment