12.08.2012

this year was more about the people

day 343...

...as 2012 winds down...I think about how this whole idea got started...I wanted to blog and see if I could do it for 365 (366) days...I wanted it to be an amazing year because I was turning 30 and even though everyday is a blessing I felt like this one was going to be thee best...and it has been and within the next 23 days it will continue to be due to the people of 2012...most have been there all along but some have played a more significant role than others and there have also been those that I have seen in a new light...they are the ones that have made this year the best...left lasting footprints on my heart...they made every day of this year the best...they were there with hugs, words of wisdom, they loved me, laughed with me...and there were those who I was blessed with that are now smiling down from heaven...and I hope to God that I have said thank you to these people and if not one day I will return the favor...give them a small taste of my gratitude...

to my people of 2012 my heart thanks you...


<3 TW

No comments:

Post a Comment