12.23.2012

dear, well this is it...

day 358...

dear, well this is it...

so we have talked (mainly I have written and you read) and now you know things about me...things that hopefully when our paths cross you will just get and it will feel so effortless...that our hearts just match each other and make sense...that the words that go unspoken will be heard by each other and we will just know...we will dance with each other...we will laugh with each other...we will push each other to be better versions of ourselves...we will have fun...we will love and just be...

...and in the end I will be grateful for you...and my heart will thank you for loving me, and for choosing me...and wanting to be with me...

...and in the end...because I have you and whatever our lives turns out to be...I will be the happiest, luckiest, most blessed woman because I found you...

...so this is it in a nutshell...now we shall see...I'll be seeing you...maybe;)

love you forever,

me


<3 AH

No comments:

Post a Comment