12.28.2012

when January 1st rolls around; what to do...

day 362...

Each day (well most days)...I finish my day with a blog post...some were about everything and anything...some were words inspired by others that I felt so incline to share...some were so off base that I didn't even know what I was writing or why I was writing it...but at the end of the day I was doing what I set out to do...which was write...

...now when January 1st rolls around...I have to figure out where I end up...what do i do with this blog...do I want to keep writing, maybe not everyday but when the mood hits me...do i pick up where I left off and just write what I want when I want...what happens to this blog...is my voice silenced in the next year (fat chance;)...I'm not really sure...but I do think it's going to be random and spontaneous...it maybe exactly what you need to read or what I need to write...I have enjoyed coming into your lives via words if only for a brief moment...so I can ensure these last days definitely won't be my last...


<3 JG

No comments:

Post a Comment