1.06.2013

can't get rid of me that easy...happy 2013...

happy 2013...

...well i did it...i blogged 366 times...wrote 366 letters and finished off the year i turned 30...so i needed to figure out what & where to next...well to tell you the truth, i miss my blog...so i am going to keep the shenanigans up until someone tells me to shut it down (there is your warning; you know what you need to do to shut this face)...so you may not have to endure me everyday but a blog here & there will give me my fix & if you are lucky may just entertain you...so ready, set & we are off...

2013 -- resolutions...

1.  keep blogging...

2.  be healthier (that will require some a** shrinkage); but mainly eat healthier & exercise (hot yoga & walking; yes i have a plan)

3.  become a certified interpreter

4.  work to become a better me (realizing this is abstract; i believe in order to live one must keep improving themselves)

5.  ON TIME (this is a monstrosity of resolution for me; talk to my family they can explain)

6.  jump out of a plane (joe pedro - we are skydiving; its not coming off the list until we do)

7. trust in lord your God (prov. 3:5) -- He has a plan i have to be willing to let go, so i can live in it...

8.  reading -- everyday; writing -- everyday

9. pay it forward all year long

10. send random cards -- the card project was so amazing and humbling...that i may not be doing it everyday but a random card being sent out might just be what someone needs...

11./12. --> the jess & christa resolutions...

(ps i just took a gander at my 2012 resolutions its looking a little repetitive)

...let the year begin (so the "on time" resolution doesn't exactly apply here;)

No comments:

Post a Comment