2.14.2012

Valentine's -- a night to remember...

day 45...

V-DAY...I tend not to get too bent out of shape with this holiday, its it just another day, apparently people feel the need to express their love a little more on this day (good for business), but me no biggie, really...love is love, no matter if it is feb. 14th, july 1st, or oct. 5th...(now don't be going to tellin' my future significant other that, b/c i wouldn't mind getting flowers & a card from the <3 on this day, just sayin')...

anywho, to each his own & how you celebrate this holiday...& hopefully the two of you have worked it out to where you have an understanding & one person is not expecting something & the other is thinking no way in hell is he/she gettin' that, damn hallmark holiday...

so if this day/night truly was thee night & you could design it however you chose, & money or time was no obligation what would you do??

here goes mine (now come on i did not say i wouldn't partake, it is just not the end all be all & besides this could just be a random day as well:)...

i love surprises (well good ones;); so any type of surprise in my book, GAME ON!... (you will realize how corny i can be after this blog, but it is the little things that make me smile)...

...my v-day...or any other day of love...

i wake up to a cup of coffee, on the night stand there is a note...as i get ready & get out of the shower, a mysterious bouquet of tulips have graced the presence of my dresser...when i rush to the kitchen, i see my lunch is already made for the day...i smile & go to work already thinking, that this has been a great day...a text message surely pops up with a good morning message...as my day is consumed with meetings & projects, about 10:30, a messenger arrives with a latte & on the cup a note...around lunch time i grab my sack, to pull out some of my favorites, a turkey sandwich, doritos, strawberries, iced tea, & fruit snacks, of course a note...as the afternoon takes off another messenger shows up with a vanilla milkshake & single rose, and lets not forget a note...as the day comes to an end a message on my phone, of leave everything at work & meet me outside at 5:30, for the day shall begin...excitement & happiness fill my heart...i meet him outside along with a car waiting...before i get in, he gives me another rose, attached to it a note...& gives me a gentle kiss on the cheek...we go to my favorite restaurant, & eat, drink, and laugh followed by dessert, ofc...i look over & he is smiling, & i tell him thanks for my amazing day...we go get my car, & we go back to my apartment for coffee...he meets me there, as i unlock my door, a fire is started, and there are flowers everywhere, & music is playing...he looks up & asks if i thought that was it, a night wouldn't be complete without dancing (& he knows i love to dance, to be in that place where it is me in his arms, & there is music)...we dance & then i fall asleep in my favorite place, his arms...

...maybe nothing to some, or too much for others, but it is my day...& i <3 this day!

...for all those who have fallen in love, who have had experienced love for someone, or for all those who have had their day, wishing you lots of love & a Happy Valentine's Day!

(kate don't worry i will finish the story...tmrw)...

BA <3

No comments:

Post a Comment