2.10.2012

ok, ready part 2...love...

day 41...

my apologies for yesterday, it was quite lame, but i had to write something...or should i have opted out & said its ok to skip one (i just know me & if i skip one then that it would turn into two and then become a vicious cycle...then you would go through withdrawal & be begging me to come back)...maybe i shouldn't blog everyday, maybe i am too much, or rather too much of me, it is true you can have too much of a good thing (ie me being the good thing, hello)...however if you would like to weigh in, i am all ears...let me know too much or forge ahead...(ps i will probs take the no comments as a good sign, just sayin')....

on point now, part deux in this love saga...so i asked the question & now its my turn to fill in the blank from my perspective on love...well good news, i am not a negative nelly when it comes to love, i am actually truly & utterly a hopeFUL romantic...i want to be the fairy tale...i want some guy to fell head over heels in love with me, i want to be that old couple sittin' in a restaurant on the same side of the booth (well no cause that is super awk) but i want to walk down the street & hold hands, or just be together for the sake of being together...i want him to push me to become the best possible version of me...i want to function together as well as being independent from one another...i want to marry my best friend, who takes me when i am at my greatest & loves me even when i am at my worst...i want this person to know all there is to know about me, but love the pure excitement of me b/c they never know what i might come up with or do next...i want to go on adventures with them, i want to experience life's grandest moments with them and be there for some of life's toughest moments b/c that is the best part of being an "us," doing it together...i want it all & i want to give them my all...

...i feel very strongly that God made one person just for you, you may never know that person or it may take you one or few tries to find them, but eventually you will get there...i believe in it, cause i think that is the essence of love...it can be messy & make no sense but it is "quite literally" one of best feelings in the world; while at that very same moment being the worst feeling in the world...

...i semi believe in love at first sight...i shall explain...not totally sold, on bam you look up & there the person is (not saying it doesn't happen) but i do think/believe that love no knows no time...it can take you a day, a month or a year, but when you know you know...you may not be able to explain it, you just do...& to waste even a second would be crazy...

...to be in love, or to fall in love is to risk everything...if you are TRULY in love, you should want to give your entire being; mind, body, soul, & heart to them, you are completely raw & exposed so it is not easy task...trust plays a major role in love & if this gets damage, you tend to loose a small part of you & will never be the same...& so the next time that risk comes up, you are a little gun shy, but the thing to remember the most is that, that one risk, that one bet where you are all in, can be where you win big...

...a very famous movie, Love Story, comes a quotable line, "love means never having to say your sorry,"  don't agree with that statement, i think it not only means saying sorry, b/c some times, it is not the "i love you," statement that is hard to say, it is the part where you have to man up b/c you are wrong & say two very powerful words, which could mean the world, which could mean more than anything else you have ever expressed...it also means if you are "receiver" of this hurt you also forgive (not saying forgive if they are mean & awful); but if it is in need of forgiveness, allow them that moment to see your love in a new way, so that they know the next time they are about to commit the same act, they remember your kindness & hopefully realize that if committed the 2nd time, that forgiveness might not be there (this is tough for me, once you break something in me, it is hard for me to get to the same place again, maybe i am evolving not sure yet, not enough experience)...

my overview on love, still learning, still figuring it out, & i think if you are 22, 30, 55, or 85 it will always change & evolve...

to being a hopeFUL romantic, its possible, with love anything is possible...

NM <3
AP <3



2 comments:

  1. Really really loved this post. It felt like the narration for Greg's anatomy or a love story. It's inspiring and makes me feel like when I fell in love. I love that you have that outlook and my only comment is if you find yourself with all your chips in and you get hurt... You have to push through and try to trust again even if it's the same person. It's so worth it. Just like you said the payoff is great the first time you trust... It's 3 times the payoff if you're able to work through pain with that same person. He's out there and god love him for whoever ends up with you :P he's an amazing guy... I know already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks kate, love the comment, made my heart smile!

      Delete