2.09.2012

love love....

day 40

...my bed...

...part 2 will have to have just wait until tomorrow, it will keep you coming back for more...my brain is no longer functioning...so i am going to tell you how much i love to sleep & my bed...(no i am not cheating there are no rules to this blog, it is whatever pops up in my head:)...ps don't worry that means the post won't be that long...lucky you!

i would like to state for the record i love my bed, i also adore sleeping...i often think i do not get enough sleep & it makes me crazy...my brother & i bought mattresses from a "fell off the back of the truck" kind of place...& i loved that bed until my brother got a hold of it, now, needless to say that the bed is all his...& i got another one...

this is a lame post, it is not a problem, b/c i am admitting that this is lame & knowing is half the battle...so what do i say to you, well as Samuel Jackson so delightfully put it, "go the f&^% to sleep..."

enough said, i am not subjecting you to anything else :)!!!

side note, almost talked about stalkin'/creepin' but then brain said to fingers don't right that, you barely have any one read, why scare the rest off...

my pillow is callin me....cheers!

<3 JSP

No comments:

Post a Comment