2.17.2012

dancing in your car...

day 48...

is the best feelin' in the world & i love it!

...driving from grand rapids to toledo, of course i listen to my ipod; well rather i jam to my ipod...not just dance music, but everything from barry white, to broadway, to rap, to love songs, to country, to arabic music...anything goes when i hit play, but the best part of about it is the moment the song comes on & my body starts to move to whatever beat my ears hear...it is so much fun, it instantly makes a smile come across my face & i am at peace...

so as i am dancing...i think wouldn't it be awesome to be to open a studio for open dancing, and each night is a themed for dancing, so you have 80s night (kind like a bar but without alcohol; i know they have those nights at the bar, i mean i have heard;)...& you could have hip hop, or club music, you could do whatever you want & people would come & dance for exercise; my favorite thing to say at a wedding, is if i danced like this all the time my a%$ would be so skinny...

this would be fabulous, & there are other classes that do the dance thing, but this is not a formal class or where you have to follow steps, you just dance (as if no one is watching)...i am sure everyone would be hesitant at first, but how many times do you want to just dance, for the fun of it...problem solved..

...literally dance your a&% coming soon (well at least in my head or my car:)...

<3 MP

No comments:

Post a Comment