4.03.2010

a slight delay but lo' & behold a post...

day 82 & 83 1/4....

**disclaimer 29...patience is a virtue...and is it one hell of virtue when it comes to dieting & waiting for your ass to shrink...

i apologize for my delay in posting...was a little preoccupied with my busy schedule (in other words i ran out of time in my day; insert laughing cause we all know i am semi-retired & don't have a busy schedule...)

first thing is first let me explain what will happen in the upcoming week...i am on vacation, hell i am always on vacation ask my family but i am going some where other than my vacay home, beautiful toledo, oh, i am going to chicago & illinois wesleyan during the course of the week...so access to a computer will be spotty & i am not promising a post everyday next week, i will try my bestest to update you...

2nd lent is finished (for 40 days we fast from different foods, like Jesus fasted in the desert for 40 days & forty nights), my point in telling you, is that i am giving myself a "yippee week"; meaning i will not be following the points to the "T" (insert another laugh; cause we all know i struggle anyways on a regular basis, so what is new)...& besides i am going to want to eat fun things while on vacay:)...i am hoping nothing crazy because we do not want to repeat losing every part of my ass all over again...so just a little fun and then back to business...

so folks you have been so wonderful, just hang with me for one crazy fun food filled week & don't worry we will get back on track...besides dieting is like a roller coaster anyways, & this upcoming week will be one hell of ride...

...lastly yesterday was ok...had this amazing salsa my sister in-law made with black beans, corn, avocado (my favorite as we all know), onions (i hate but will manage as long as don't see or hear the crunch in my mouth), salt & lime juice, which i think was pretty healthy & it tasted so so good, it actually was my dinner, not exactly the best planned out dinner, but it tasted great & satisfied my hunger...

82 & 83 1/4 days...we discussed a schedule & for all those who want to stalk me have at it...but i will keep you posted, especially if i am eating amazing food, pray i do not go crazy,
...until "for sure posting" sunday...(i am going to have to tell you of the fun easter food)

No comments:

Post a Comment