4.19.2010

back at square one...

99 days (1 more & we have hit the mother load, my ass being on diet (well sort of) for 100 days...)
...week 15...weigh day...i lost the 3 pounds i had gained so we are back to a total weight loss of -13.5 lbs...

**disclaimer 96...work (or as i refer to work as = dickin' around on your computer) & sit far away from the food it will definitely help your diet...because if you are even a 1/3 of lazy like me, your ass does not want to get up to get food when you are in groove of doing something productive like being on facebook (i am kidding that was only part of my day:)...

...i got what i hoped for and that was to lose the weight i had managed to gain over the course of one week (that is scary thought, i managed to gain 3 whole pounds in 1 week; i better watch myself or it could manage to grow a third ass if i am not careful) i was not dieting...so hopefully i am back on track...today went well...i had to do a couple things & managed to realize that if i did not force myself to eat or get out of the chair i had glued my ass to...then i would not eat the entire day...but my stomach was yellin' "hey pseudo skinny kid, how bout' some food, don't even try to ignore the inner fat kid, because you know i will win & then wreak havoc on your body..." so i finally got up and ate some food...(& yes we all can agree i have a very strange imagination;)...cereal was 2 meals of my day, i freakin' love cereal & i almost could eat for every meal or all my points; however i realize that it does not create the most balanced diet...i should have walked today but again somehow my ass was not moving from inside my apartment nor the chair (i also have this philosophy, which is has no relation to dieting; but it is just as genius as my dieting philosophy, as you have witnessed over the course of 99 days;);), that if you do not leave your apartment, then you will not spend money & i realize that going for a refreshing walk has nothing to do with that; but i would find some way spend money, so me not going was for my financial welfare or a fat kid being lazy; you decide)...wow that was a tangent; i will shut up now...

day 99...week 15, lost 3 pounds = total loss = -13.5 lbs...ate 24.5 points...
...until 'no more tangents & being more active' tomorrow....


2 comments:

  1. Thats. Awesome. And I have to say I don't like your title because you are definitely NOT at square one! You're are square 99!! haha You had me a little worried on your last post. I thought you might be losing a little steam but keep going! You are doing amazing and I know you'll be so excited as the pounds keep melting off. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. kate you are so inspirational...thanks for keeping me going....

    ReplyDelete