4.20.2010

100 day celebration...for I, the fat bridesmaid, my fat ass & the damn diet...

100 days....

**disclaimer 375...when you have a craving...push through it...some times you win & some times you lose...

...today was kind of like yesterday...i pushed repeat & did what i did yesterday with a few differences...i actually left my apartment to help my brother paint & then realized how hungry was...i started to crave everything, pizza, panera, chinese, pretty much everything...i even held on tight when my brother asked me what i wanted to eat...i replied nothing and opted for a bowl of soup, salsa & chips...so as far as today goes i won in the craving department...cravings are often my problem; & normally i have to say the craving wins & i lose...but some how today i managed to stay on top...other than that my life was a bowl of fun (not;)

...day 100...and it was a good 100 days...some bumps in the road but i made it...and day 100 was a good day...23 points...
...until '101' tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment