4.08.2010

ohh my holy fatness....

days 85-88...week 13...

**disclaimer 163...(& maybe i have said this before)...however go big or big home; & that is what happened over the last couple of days...

i know you missed me & i just need you to bare with me for a few more days of me not being constantly in your life & then next week i will be back, all asses in...again i will be gone for a couple days (i have such an exciting life), with for real, no computer access, so just reread my old blog posts (yeah that sounds like lots of freakin' fun) & i will be with you every step of the dieting way (barf, that was lame)...so tuesday will be the weigh day & then i do not anticipate anymore leaves of absence in my dieting (it is probably better that way; otherwise we would be in big trouble;)...

...so yes, this past monday i did weigh myself, and i think i either lost a 1/2 of pound or stayed the same, which will make no difference come next week because i have been bad, like a fat kid in a free candy store, bad...i was celebrating, so i decided to have a feast (not just one day but everyday)...& i was also traveling & who wants to be on a diet when you are around fabulous food of another state or city (so food i ate & the ass will grow)....i ate this amazing breakfast with apple chicken sausage & yes it was so tasty...& then later on this week i had chicken wings (which i love because they are tasty & fried)...and you can fill in the blanks on the other crap i ate...i did try to control myself but when spinach & artichoke is calling your name, you have to dive in...

...did i also mention that i did about a 1/2 second of exercise and the rest of the week consisted of me exercising my foot on the gas pedal...so all in all it was an extremely successful week for dieting, i mean eating...we shall see how much damage i do come next week...

...thanks for being patient with me...
...don't worry i will be back to fill your lives with dieting fun...
...85 - 88 days have come and gone & i might have increased my ass size...
...until "back to the grind" on tuesday...

p.s...did i mention i miss you too;)...

No comments:

Post a Comment