4.30.2010

if you ever want to remember why you go on a diet; go to a store and try on some clothes..

day 110...

**disclaimer 981...after you try on clothes at a store and then you want to slit your wrists...think about this, the people who are manufacturing clothes are skinny bitches & f**ck'em all...

...this will be short & sweet...i went into the city & ate & then went into a couple of stores & got rejected from all of my clothes i tried on (which sucked because i thought i was doing well pre-new york & those sizes, you know for damn sure i am not about to divulge that number, fit me otherwise) & then realized that my diet is so far from being over...when you need a reality check go try on a pair of shorts or pants from the gap or express because they sure do not fit people who have hips or asses...and ps to all you designers, etc...it says boyfriend style for a reason, i am not dating no skinny ass guy so why the hell don't they fit like my boyfriend's pants would...

i am done, screw them all...
day 110...trying on clothes sucked my left toe...but that didn't stop me from eating...
...until "my fat ass tries on more clothes that do not fit" Sunday...

2 comments:

  1. Don't do it Danielle...DON'T GO FLYING OFF THE DEEP END!! SCREW all designers...their size 10 is actually a 0. This is why teenage girls have eating disorders...I like your motto f**k em all...however...don't go eating your feelings like I would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kate well said very counselor/therapist like

    ReplyDelete