4.04.2010

Christ rose from the Dead... & I ATE!

83 3/4 & 84 days...Happy Easter...

**disclaimer 39...a holiday is a holiday, might as well enjoy it and eat your face off because as tomorrow sets in so shall your reality of just how big your ass has grown in one weekend ;)

...Easter, a holiday, another reason for me to enjoy some eatin'...yummy, yummy in my tummy...but i will still stand on that scale and take a deep breath & look down to see the number...& even if i do not report the tip of the scale tomorrow night i promise at some point i will let you know what is up with me & my body...

over the course of this blessed weekend...i was blessed with some food, one of my indulgence was an iced venti soy caramel macchiato blended, "omg" it is one of my absolute favorite drinks & i enjoyed every minute of it...i also had potatoes, roast, corn, turkey, chips, veggie & dip, pretzel jello x 2 servings, some candy...maybe i should tell you what i didn't eat...and i am actually considering asking my mom to make me some homemade popcorn...i know totally acting like a true fat kid...& when you play you pay, so.....

days 83 3/4 & 84...got to love me some holidays...hope you all had a nice Easter, blessings to you and & your families...fingers crossed & prayers for weigh day...
until "a weigh day & a few days more maybe" tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment