4.13.2010

i almost forgot, but i am back & fatter than ever (kind of)

~week 14...weigh day (a day late)
~days 89 - 93...
~weigh day...not the greatest of news but i gained 3 pounds; so my total loss went down to -10.5 pounds...(i almost cried but i kept it under gaining 5 pounds; so i was able to control myself from wanting to cry, then go eat a candy bar or 2)...

**disclaimer 627...after being on a diet for a period of time (yes, i am going to say it), your body gets used to a certain way of eating...& when you deviate away from that way of eating your body lets you know it;)...

what a couple of days & what a way to eat through them...i ate everything from chips to cookies, to popcorn, to cake and pasta....i went crazy i can't even tell you i held back, i did not and my body felt every single part of it...i think my body was saying to stop eating but some how the food kept up ending up in my stomach...i fat breathed like 10 times & at one point or another i thought i saw my ass expand...and to be honest i remember thinking, i need to go back to my diet eating (yes i was just shocked as you are as you read that statement)...my body was saying (& often times screaming), stop eating and give me some good food...i was all out of whack...and so today i came back pretty strong and i am feelin' better for doing so...note to self, when the cake comes a callin', think twice before you dive in face first...

**week 14, 89 - 93 days...ohh how the days have come and gone and i have added 3 pounds (i wonder how that happened)...
**& i forgot to mention i almost forgot to blog, & i am almost decided i could wait one more week to start back up, but i was persistent & made it through the day...and i am hoping to be back on top starting with having my ass dropping off again;)
**24.5 points not too bad...so until "another diet day" tomorrow...
**ps, worst of all aside from the ass expansion, i missed you...

3 comments:

  1. you'll have those slip-ups now and again. dont' be too hard on yourself. and don't forget, if all else fails, as soon as i pop this kid out, i'm joining ONMFB with you. i'm not going to be the fat one in the wedding either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. D- oh how i've missed you. Honestly, I even know you weren't gong to be updating your blog and yet I still checked it everyday. Kind of lame actually but at least you understand my dedication. I'm proud of you for coming back and not losing steam. I know you can get back on top and just like Cena, I'll join in soon enough in the ONMFB(ride). There's gonna be alotta eyes on me that day and I need to make sure I've got all my curves tucked away! Keep it up girlie...cus I'll be watchin! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ladies...thank you much...we can start are own club...i will get ahead start...i might need it...i am glad to be back...thanks for your support it means a lot...

    ReplyDelete