4.22.2010

i almost didn't post, & i ate a cookie...

day 102...


**disclaimer 863...the hardest times to diet are the moments when everyone around you seems to be eating what you want to eat...who am i kidding, the hardest times to diet are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week...

...i am so out of it...i cannot even begin to tell you...i honestly almost forgot to post something...i am currently working on a sowing project and i was in a groove & just was not thinking...i mean sowing is a good thing (any activity is good as long as it keeps me from eating) because i was focused on that instead of feeding my fat ass...never fear my brother brought me a cookie (from subway, they are so freakin' good)...
but let us focus on another positive...i had a nice walk today...my niece & nephews take swimming lessons, & it just so happens it is down the street from my brother & sister in-law's house...so after 2 of them were done we walked home...now let me tell you, first of all i was pushin' my nephew in his stroller, & he is extremely cute kid, but he is a fat kid (takes after his aunt)...so add him in a stroller to a hill (more like a freakin' straight up incline) that leads up to there subdivision (it is quite a doozy)...let's just say it gets your heart a pumpin'; especially when my lazy ass (do you like how i just change the adjective in front of the word ass, it allows for my ass to have several diverse personalities, fat, lazy, lumpy, huge, etc.) has not exercised in awhile...well thankfully we made it and i didn't not keel over on the top of the hill...

....day 102...enough for today...25 or maybe more points (nothin' crazy; just more of those small bites from everyone)...
...until "i promise i won't forget" tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment