4.15.2010

it was a close call..

95 days (5 more & then day 100 of a million day journey)...

**disclaimer 576...go ahead & buy that secret indulgence, and then pass it off to someone else...take a bite, satisfy your craving & then walk away from it...your belly is happy & your ass didn't grow, it is a win -win situation...

...today was a weird diet day & i came close to jumping off the edge into a pool of fat like 10 times but i pulled through...i managed not to eat my entire chinese meal, thank you very much to my brother who saved me...it actually worked out perfect because i got enough of what i wanted and he finished off the rest especially because we all know that you can eat chinese food leftovers for like a week straight (& i prefer cold, day old chinese food to fresh any day)...so i would have put it to my ass for several days & my brother saved me...so find a friend or family member who you can pass off your bad food decisions too...they will thank you later or rather curse you later...i also enjoyed little tastes of my niece & nephews food throughout the night...another tip: just take bites they add up to almost no points, just ask my ass on the weeks when all i had was a taste of that cookie, or a lick of that ice cream, or a bite and half of french fries...i said it was a tip, not a great one that you should diet by...

day 95...lost track of my points, i had too many little bites, but i did not go crazy...and i had ONE double stuff oreo cookie (another love of mine) & then i decided not to go for the second, snaps for me...
...until "no more close calls" tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I don't see how you go for just ONE oreo cookie. I go to the box, tray, plastic thing...whatever thats holding them and grab like 6. I wouldn't be able to just get a taste so triple snaps for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i was by myself i probably would go for not just 6 but the entire container; but when nieces & nephews are sitting around & they cannot eat that many i have to cut myself off...

    so no worries we are in the same boat...but thank you for the snaps!!

    ReplyDelete